Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sparkly Windshield

My legs are propped up on the collapsible passenger front seat. My laptop staring at me, wondering what my mind to conjure up in this next blog entry. I stare ahead at the row of 18-wheelers ahead zooming up Highway 76 going WAY too fast, when the light beams from the oncoming traffic reveal little sparkles on our windshield.


The sparklies are tiny drops of rain splattering against the window. Yep, it's rainy and 60-degrees en route to Harrisburg, PA! In fact, July in the Midwest has begun with unseasonably cool and wet weather.


I packed for everyone in our family, and going with the humid & hot forecast of summers past, packed exactly ONE pair of jeans for each person, and one water-resistant windbreaker.


Last night, we leaned our jeans up against the closet wall, as the three-consecutive days of wearing the same pants have molded them to the very shape of our bodies. Given that the cool weather will last for at least one more day, my forecast is that our jeans will be the ones leading us down the streets of Hershey, PA, as we explore the home of Hershey's chocolate.

Will post pictures as soon as Johnny can remember where he put the camera.

Night-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment